FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Feel free to contact us directly if your question is unanswered
You can adopt a child through a monthly debit order or make a once-off contribution.
Account name: StellCare
Bank: ABSA Bank, Stellenbosch
Branch code: 632005
Account number: 1018211021
Account type: Current
Yes. If you give more than R500 per annum, you will receive a Section 18A tax certificate enabling you to claim a deduction from personal or corporate taxable income. Tax certificates will be issued after donation is processed. Donor deductibility applies to cash donations, bequests, and donations in kind.
When you submit the receipt with your annual income tax return, you can get up to a maximum deduction of 10% of your annual taxable income or R1000 (whichever is greater). To read more about PBO and Section 18A criteria, log on to the SARS website.
By donating to StellCare you can claim the full value of your contribution for BEE points. We will supply you with the necessary documentation to provide your rating and verification agent to claim the points.
There are various ways that you can contribute to the work of our organisation and gain SED points:
- Donations and Financial grants
- Contribute financially to the organisation and our programmes.
- Settling Directs Costs of the organisation
- Settling certain expenses on behalf of the organisation. This can include Telkom and internet costs, salaries of social workers, transport costs, maintenance, etc.
- Discount given to individuals/projects as a contribution towards socio-economic development or providing services to us free of charge
- You can provide services to us at a discounted rate or free of charge. Mentor and share your experience with women in the industry.